Mindfulness Training Sunday 6th October 2019
About the Trainer:
Carmel Farnan (MBPsS) is a Registered Psychologist, Psychotherapist and International Mindfulness Trainer.
She brings over 40 years of mindfulness practice to her work, along with lengthy experience at management level in the corporate sector. This background provided the impetus for her to set up the Irish and British Mindfulness Academies.
Carmel has taught Mindfulness Courses internationally for the past 20 years and delivered a wide range of Mindfulness Trainings (Talks, Workshops & Courses) to many corporate organisations in Ireland and UK. She adheres to the Good Practice Guidelines set out by the Irish and UK Network of Mindfulness Teachers.
This 4-hour online CPD training and workshop in mindfulness will include:
- What is Mindfulness?
- Practical tools to build up your Mindfulness practice immediately.
- How to break the habits of worrying and over-thinking.
- How to manage your thinking to reduce stress, anxiety, and tension.
- Identify unhelpful thought patterns.
- Practical stress-reduction tools.
- Using Mindfulness to reduce stress and burnout.
- Positive Psychology tools for increasing happiness, optimism, wellbeing and reducing stress.
- Experience of Mindfulness meditation practices.
- Case studies and research into using mindfulness in clinical settings.
“A really powerful course, so well structured and Carmel is so supportive and knowledgeable”.
“A wonderful course and it gives you the appetite to keep learning more about mindfulness”.
“Incorporating the course material into my daily life has introduced me to a new way of living, which includes a sense of calmness, self-awareness & gratitude. Highly recommend”.
“This course has been one of the most interesting I have ever done! It really opened up new ways of thinking for me and gave me many “light bulb” moments”.
EAPH members – please register to attend this free mindfulness training on Sunday 6th October 2019 from 10am to 2pm. You will be sent the Zoom access link before the training. Thank you!