Join the European Association of Professional Hypnotherapists
We welcome membership applications from suitably qualified therapists who would like to join the EAPH – either direct graduates of the Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy or therapists with equivalent training.
The EAPH offers members many benefits such as supervision, ongoing training and a listing in our members’ directory.
Use the form above for renewal or new membership applications
Associate (non-practising) members are also welcome to join at a reduced fee. This category of membership is for students, retired therapists and interested parties.
Advantages of Membership
- Certificate of membership for your office wall.
- Professional Code of Ethics and Standards.
- Access to online resources via our website, Facebook group, latest news and more.
- Advice about setting up your website and social media.
- Support in establishing and running your hypnotherapy practice
- Share with you the latest trends and techniques in hypnotherapy / psychotherapy with CPD courses
- Assist you in the marketing of your hypnotherapy / psychotherapy practice in Ireland
- Listing and linking to your website in our website referral directory.
- Supervisor support across Ireland
How to join the EAPH
Membership is open to suitably qualified therapists, subject to the following criteria:
- Completion of recognised Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy qualifications
- Holder of Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Agreement to adhere to the EAPH Code of Ethics and Standards
- Has never been convicted of a criminal offence or been the subject of disciplinary proceedings by any professional body.
- Is in regular Supervision with an EAPH Supervisor or by a qualified Supervisor who has a qualification also in hypnotherapy and psychotherapy. Supervision must take place at least once every 3 months.
- If working with children, has been approved through Garda Vetting
- Agrees to complete the annual CPD booklet available on the site.
If you are not an ICHP graduate, you must have completed a satisfactory level of training equivalent to that received by EAPH members.
Please download and read the EAPH Code of Ethics, Standards and Practice. By applying for membership of the European Association of Professional Hypnotherapists you are agreeing to fully abide by the Code.
To make an application to join the EAPH please download and complete the membership form below. You will be required to provide photocopies of your relevant qualifications, supervision record, CPD details, current professional indemnity insurance certificate and membership fee to accompany your application.
All completed application forms must be completed in full and posted to:
Ms. Elizabeth Giles
6 Bridge Street,
Membership fees must be paid every year by all members, and there are currently two payment options:
Payment Option 1
- Paypal payment of your fee for full membership of €130 (includes processing fee of €5) for membership period to end February.
- Paypal payment of your fee for associate membership of €55 (includes processing fee of €5)
- Your printed documents (renewal application/insurance certificate/supervision form) posted to Ms. Elizabeth Giles, 6 Bridge Street, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan, A81 KD66
Please enter your name and email address in the box below and click the Buy Now button to pay full membership fee of €130 via Paypal; you will see a thank you page when payment is completed and will receive your Membership Certificate by post.
Full Membership Payment of €130
Full Membership Recurring Payment of €130 per year
Please enter your name and email address in the box below and click the Subscribe button to set up a recurring annual payment for full membership fee of €130 via Paypal; you will see a thank you page when payment is completed and will receive your Membership Certificate by post.
Associate Membership Payment of €55
Please enter your name and email address in the box below and click the Buy Now button to pay associate (non-practising) membership fee of €55 via Paypal; you will see a thank you page when payment is completed and will receive your Membership Certificate by post.
Payment Option 2
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, the fee for full membership fee is €125 for the membership period to end February.
- Associate membership fee is €50.
Name of Account: EAPH
IBAN: IE37 AIB 9335 6231 6640 08
- For full membership your printed documents (renewal application/insurance certificate/supervision form) posted to Ms. Elizabeth Giles, 6 Bridge Street, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan, A81 KD66
If you have any queries, please ring Elizabeth Giles, ICHPGA Secretary, on 086 1984179
European Association of Professional Hypnotherapists - the Highest Standards of Ethics and Care
As an ICHP Graduate or Hypnotherapist with Advanced Diploma qualification, you are also eligible for inclusion on the National Hypnotherapy Psychotherapy Register of Ireland (NHPR). Please visit the NHPR website for full details.